Thursday, September 15, 2011

Intro Rant


Roughly 10,000 years ago, investigative journalists like Upton Sinclair vied to challenge social injustice and exploitation in the United States. Yes, we might learn about famous examples of underdogs defying all odds and dismantling big businesses such as Standard Oil. However, today we largely ignore major problems like corruption, or fail to attribute the proper reasons for things like global poverty and the war in Iraq. Fact is, social injustice still persists everywhere in the world. It's more than important for us to try and unveil the problems of the modern era as modern muckrakers.

But I’m not just into current affairs. I’m crazy about soccer, especially the German national team, so I’m going to have to rant about that too. 

1 comment:

  1. This is gonna be great! I have an eye for great blogs, because I myself am an accomplished blogger. I have over 40 page views!

    ReplyDelete